Best Finance Quotes to Boost Your Investing Knowledge
To every investor, the sting of losing money hurt more than the feeling of winning, and that’s why many of us think over and over before investing a penny. While investing is generally not a 100% win-win situation. Setting up a short term, long term investment strategy, and sticking to it surely does enhance the chances of earning a positive return on your investment.
While growing assets and portfolios are the most sought after skills. Many investors do not put in the effort to expand their knowledge due to lack of time, don’t know where to start and a perception that its too hard to grasp. I have compiled 62 of the best finance quotes, read to the end you may learn a thing or two in your quest for more investing knowledge.
Sticking to your investing goal, and tracking your progress is essential on your path to attaining financial freedom.
Below is a list of the best finance quotes to help you navigate your way towards being a successful investor.
1.INVESTMENT MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES.
Here are investment motivational quotes to help you gain the wisdom needed in investing rightly.
- “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient”’ – Warren Buffet
- “Save to invest, don’t save to save. The only reason to save money is to invest it” – Grant Cardone
- “To get rich, you have to be making money while you are asleep” – David Bailey
- “To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game”’ – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.”- Benjamin Graham
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable” – Robert Arnott
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen.
- “On the other hand, investing is a unique kind of casino – one where you cannot lose in the end, the song is played only by the rules that put the odds squarely in your favor”’ – Benjamin Graham
- “People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.” – Robert Kiyosaki
2.BEST FINANCE QUOTES OF WARREN BUFFET
Warren Buffet began to invest at age 11 and has become one of the most successful investors globally. Here are the best quotes of a man known for a high adherence to value investing.
- “Never invest in a business you do not understand.”
- “For the investor, a too-high purchase price for the stock of an excellent company can undo the effects of a subsequent decade of favorable business developments.”
- “The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society or how much it will grow, but rather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, above all, the durability of that advantage.”
- “If you aren’t willing to own a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes.
- “The stock market is a no-called-strike game. You don’t have to swing at everything. You can wait for your pitch.
- “Buy companies with strong histories of profitability and with a dominant business franchise.”
- “Price dips are a good chance to increase your positions”.
“Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.”
- “Buffett has long said it doesn’t take a high IQ to be successful in business — knowledge is more valuable.”
“What we do is not beyond anyone else’s competence. I feel the same way about managing that I do about investing: It’s just not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
- “Price and value aren’t always the same: Don’t pay too much.”
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
3.BEST REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT QUOTES
Real estate is the most stable type of investment, and it keeps outperforming other investment types every year, offers passive income, stable cash flow, and diversification Here are some real estate investment quotes to equip you with the knowledge needed in investing:
- “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.” – Sam Sheperd
- “Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only I destructible security.” – Russell Sage
- “Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate, is the basis of wealth.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” – William Penn Adair
- “Real estate investing, even on a small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Landlords grow rich in their sleep.”
TJohn Stuart Mill.
- “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth…both financial affluence and emotional security.”
- “The major fortunes in America have been made in land.”John D. Rockefeller
- ‘The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient’ – Warren Buffet
- ‘If stock market experts were so expert, they would be selling stock, not selling advice.’ – Norman Ralph Augustine
- ‘An important key to investing is to remember that stocks are not lottery tickets’ – Peter Lynch
- ‘The trick is not to learn to trust your gut feelings, but rather to discipline yourself to ignore them. Stand by your stocks as long as the fundamental story of the company hasn’t changed.’ – Peter Lynch
- “Prices are too high’ is far from synonymous with, ‘The next move will be downward.’ Things can be in an overpriced way for a long time … or become far more so.” – Howard Marks
- “The most dangerous thing is to buy something at the peak of its popularity. At that point, all favorable facts and opinions are already factored into its price, and no new buyers are left to emerge.” – Howard Marks
- “Easy peasy. Don’t buy a stock unless you think it’s undervalued.” – Warren Buffet
- “One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute.” – William Feather
- “Emotions are your worst enemy in the stock market.” – Don Hays
- “In many ways, the stock market is like the weather in that if you don’t like the current conditions, all you have to do is wait a while.” Lou Simpson. – Low Simpson.
5.BEST FINANCIAL FREEDOM QUOTES
There is nothing as good as being able to earn income that covers your monthly living expenses without formal employment. It’s not about having gazillions of cash stuffed in a bank account but enough that allows you to do what you love. These financial freedom quotes will teach you how and why you should work towards financial freedom.
- “The only reason to save money is to invest it.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “Every pound is a seedling. Invest your seedlings to create a tree. Re-invest your seedlings to grow a forest.” – George Chow
- “Financial freedom is available to all those who learn about and work for it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Whatever your income, always live below your means.” – Thomas J. Stanley
- “Investing is not nearly as difficult as it looks. Successful investing involves doing a few things right and avoiding serious mistakes.” – John Bogle
- “The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more.” ― Tony Robbins, Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom”.
- “A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.” — Suze Orman
- “Financial freedom is freedom from fear.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Money makes relationships. Without money, you have no relatives.” – Shaham Istiak
- “When we are dealing with money in relationships, when we are dealing with money in our personal lives, when we are dealing with money in our families, the flow of money in a family represents the value system under which that family operates.” – Dave Ramsey
- “I have a fantastic relationship with money. I use it to buy my freedom.”– Gianni Versace
- “Any relationship in which you are talking about money like a broker/client relationship is a powerful emotionally-charged thing. Money is important because there are so many important connotations to it: self-esteem, security, self-confidence, power.” Richard Geist
- “It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it is good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” – George Horace Latimer
- “If the relationship between you and your money is harmonious, regardless of how much you have, your financial transactions will be harmonious as well.” – Suze Orman.
- “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants”. ”Epictetus”
- “Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells. ”J. Paul Getty”
- “It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.” —Seneca
- “Marriage is a partnership, and couples can’t win with money unless they budget as a team.”
- “A relationship is like a bank. When you have deposited money, you can make a withdrawal. If you don’t have money, your check will bounce.” –Pastor Albert Ocran
- “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” William A. Ward
“Money can’t buy love because it’s overpriced.” –J. Cole
Conclusion to the Best Finance Quotes to Boost Your Investing Knowledge
Investing is one of the surest keys to financial success. However, it takes adequate knowledge and determination to invest rightly and grow wealth. While some investors invest to sort immediate needs, you will most likely gain as much profit as you can if you can spare some dollars to engage in a long-term investment.
Coupled with your foundational knowledge in investment, the above list of best finance quotes, stock market quotes, investing motivational quotes, financial freedom quotes, money, and relationship quotes will further encourage you and help you make more informed decisions.
You may also like the following posts:
- Does Paying Yourself First Lead to Positive Net Wealth?
- How To make Money As a Social Media Manager
- Mompreneur Lifestyle: 12 Best Business Ideas to Start Today
- A Step By Step Guide: How to Get a Mortgage Pre-approval Before You Start Looking For a Home
- 32 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online Without Investment
- 8 Best Investing Apps For Beginners To Grow Your Money On A Small Budget
- Understanding How To Invest In Mutual Funds, Risks and Benefits For A Beginners
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!!